Check In Time is at 3:00p.m. Check out Time is at 12:00p.m. Late Check outs are happily granted upon availability
All rates include Bed and Breakfast
Included Activities for Resort Guests
Free access to Lebanon's First Nature Fitness Center, In-door Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summer Season), Indoor Swimming Pool, Tennis & Basketball Courts, Billiards, Ping Pong Tables, Volleyball Court, Baby Foot, Hiking, and Children's Playground
- All online reservations must be confirmed by a Pineland Representative before check in.
- During Summer and Holiday Seasons (Christmas, New Years, Adha, Fitr, Valentines, Easter, Labor and Independence Day) reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable. All other reservations are non-refundable but transferable within a 30 day period based on our cancellation policy below:
- 3 day written notice during Winter Season
- 5 day written notice during Spring and Fall Seasons
- Early Departure Fee: An early departure fee of one additional night + VAT applies should a guest request an early departure prior to their departure date confirmed at check in. During Summer and Holiday Seasons (as described above) the early departure fee is not applicable and a full stay charge based on the original dates of the reservation shall apply.
- Children over 3 years of age are required an Extra Bed charge each night stay. Extra Bed charges provide access to facilities and breakfast.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 16 years old can be accommodated within the Hotel and Villas as they are restricted in our Caves to maintain the privacy of other guests.
- Hotel Rooms have a maximum capacity of 3 guests per room unless otherwise specified
- Should the number of guests checking in to Pineland exceed the maximum number of guests per unit as described on our Reservation Page, Pineland reserves the right to charge per additional guest in accordance with our policy and/or provide additional accommodation based on availability and maximum guests per unit.
- Barbeques are not allowed on the Resort premises. Barbeques bring insects and wild animals closer to the resort, are a fire hazard, and impair the privacy other guests.
- We love animals but due to the sensitivity and comfort of some guests, absolutely no pets (dogs, cats, domesticated animals) are allowed within the Resort premises.
- Pineland happily accepts Visa, MasterCard, Cash, and Check.
- All Standard and Deluxe Villas reservations require a minimum 2 night stay.